I don’t know about you, but I have a hard time staying organized this time of year, with all the gift-giving and baking and crafting and holiday events. So I created some printable planning pages to help me get organized, and I thought I would share it in case you are similarly in need of assistance.
These planning pages include:
- Gift List (for keeping track of gift ideas and purchases)
- Craft List (for keeping track of homemade gifts)
- Baking List (for keeping track of things to bake)
- Event List (for keeping track of events to attend)
- Event Planning (for planning events to host)
They are letter size pages, but I printed two to a page to make them half-letter size for my Home Planner system, that I have a video about on my channel.
Click here to download the planning pages, or click the photo below.
Hope this helps you have a low-stress holiday season! (Though they are great for planning gifts and events all year round!)